Create your own custom adventure. Private tour in an SUV, Van/small Mini-bus or large Mini-Bus for bigger groups.
You can arrange any of our tour itineraries as a Private Charter in one of our SUVs (up to 5-6), Vans (up to 10-11), or by Mini-Bus for larger groups.
This option allows the most flexibility in your day and personal attention from your guide. Make as many stops as you choose and make your tour what you want to see and do!
We can help you choose the best option for your group based on your interests and how long you have to tour.
In addition to our standard tours, possible add on options for Private groups include:
- Goldpanning at Caribou Crossing or Klondike Goldfields in Skagway
- Explore quaint village of Carcross in more depth
- Lunch options of light fare in Carcross or bringing picnic lunch
- Yukon Suspension Bridge-pay your own admission/light food available
- Dyea tour with nature/historic walk option
- Lower Reid Falls short hiking above Gold Rush cemetery
For itinerary options, see these tours: